Teeth First Dental Standards
When a patient chooses a Teeth First Dental clinic, they’re choosing a dental practice that truly values their dental health and patient experience.
Teeth First Dental clinics ensure that they are providing the best possible dental care by following the Teeth First Dental Set of Standards.
These essential standards include:
- Being registered with the College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario(RCDSO)
- Always listening to the patient’s needs and concerns to ensure their individualized treatment plan achieves the desired results
- Treating every patient with kindness, respect and genuine care
- Keeping patients informed by providing information via website and blogs, and providing communication access via a number of various social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and e-mail
- Offering flexibility with regards to clinic hours and service
- Offering sedation dentistry* as an option to patients when applicable, including patients with dental fear or anxiety
- Offering cosmetic dentistry to patients wishing to transform their smile and confidence
- Using digital radiography (x-rays) to ensure patient safety and effective/precise treatment
- Making it easy for a patient to transfer from one Teeth First Dental clinic to another, or to gain access for friends or family to a Teeth First Dentist close to them
- Offering locations that are convenient for patients and easy to access
- Facilitating paperwork with insurance companies as necessary
- Providing service in a comfortable and relaxing environment
- Referring patients to a Teeth First Dental Network specialist as necessary
- Welcoming patients of all ages
- Continuing participation in the community and maintaining a social responsibility
*If not available on site, patients may be referred to another Teeth First Dental Network clinic.
If you have any questions regarding the Teeth First Dental set of standards, please contact us or one of our many clinics today.